Kinley is LOVING her "sweet pea" scooter with the streamer handlebars. I usually walk with Kinley in the rear while speedy Jones and Dave take the lead.
Jones is so fast he always doubles back to - in his words - "check on his family."
I just love some of the German signs - the motorcycle looks like a monopoly piece to me. There were over 100 signs in the driver's study book, and 25 of them were on the test! They have signs for everything. Most of them make sense, like this one means no motorcycles or vehicles allowed.
Here's the entrance to the park. The door on the left is always open. I believe that hours are posted on the sandwich board, but we never pay attention to them because it stays light for so late, and there's never anyone around to check...sneaky of us!
This is what you immediately see when you walk through the gate. I've never taken a trail all the way around. It's beautiful, but also a little spooky. Like the set of an M. Night Shyamalan movie. Sometimes it seems like the trees are whispering or I might round a corner and disappear. Totally ridiculous, but I can't help it!
We are unsure who these goats belong to. They are used to being fed, though, because as soon as they see us coming, they run like wildfire and race each other to the gate. There's also a baby that is so tiny and cute. But it appears to still be nursing. No apple cores for that little one yet!
Here is Jones holding one of the snails that come out after a rain. They are huge and EVERYWHERE!







No comments:
Post a Comment