Big new for today? The first day of school for my babies!!! Not really babies anymore...I have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader. Can you believe it? I certainly can't. I got some photos on our way out the door. Jones mentioned that he thought he was too old for this - what!?!? He will seriously be holding a sign and smiling for the camera first day of his senior year. Too bad for him, but that's just how this mama operates. He also wasn't sure he wanted the little note and corny joke I put in his lunchbox. Kids these days! At least my Kinley didn't show any signs of being too grown up....unless you count the nail polish and curly hair she requested to go with her head-to-toe cheetah outfit. Yikes!
Good luck to those sweet things today! I pick them up in 4 hours. I couldn't wait for them to start, and now I can't wait for them to get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment