Friday, October 1, 2010

Owl Cookies

I found this recipe on another blog and had to check it out. Thought it would be fun to do with the kids, and a perfect way to wrap up a Friday, not to mention celebrate the beginning of October! If anyone wants the recipe I can email to you. They were easy and turned out so cute!

I don't usually venture into the world of rolled and assembled cookies, but when you see the finished product you'll see why I just had to try it!

Kids putting on the chocolate chip eyes.

A close up before baking.


You have to take them out after they are cooked, press in the candy corn nose, and then put them back in the oven for another minute to set.


Whooo-Whoooo could resist all these adorable little faces???


And here are some more adorable faces showing off their half-eaten finished product!


I know that I still haven't posted my photos from our castle trip in August. I am trying! For some reason whenever I try to upload a portrait (up and down) photo it stretches it and makes it a landscape (side to side) photo. So I have to go back and re-save some of my pictures. And some I probably just can't post. I've looked for solutions and tried a few, but they AREN'T WORKING!!! So frustrating. Hopefully soon I can share some of our fantastic trip with everyone! Until then, I hope you find joy in our everyday stuff.

1 comment:

  1. They look too good to eat! Yum! And your models are too adorable.

    ReplyDelete